Saturday, May 13, 2006

Breakthrough..So I got started

Readers,

What was I thinking to join the blogging craze? May be I am insane, may be sane, may be... Nonetheless, I guess at times you have to flow with the world. Afterall, change is not that bad. If I recall a wonderful bestseller booklet I read a couple of years ago, this booklet title "Who Moved my Cheese" by Spencer Johnson, M.D. This dude suggested the following about change:

1. Change Happens

2. Anticipate Change

3. Monitor Change

4. Adapt to Change Quickly

5. Change!

6. Enjoy Change!

7. Be Ready to Quickly Change Again and Again...

So I guess that failing to embrance blogging on my part would be a fatal mistake...by the way, it has started feeling extremely good, having the power to share my thoughts with the entire world! Sit back, relax and enjoy (Sunday Shomari upo hapooo?)

Metty.

No comments: