Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Bundle...Of Joy

So it was...on Friday, September 19, 2008 at 11:18 am, weighing 7 pounds and 2 ounces, Mr. Hans Otelo entered our world!

[I just didn't add, standing in the blue corner, from Shirati by the way of Columbus, with the record of 12-0, all by KOs, the reigning champ....]

The man was welcome at St. Ann's hospital, Columbus, Ohio.

I know the cycle starts all over again - diapers, sleepless nights (very possible) and all the routines that goes with an addition of a new member to the family, but it is all worth it.
Besides, my heart is so grateful to the only awesome God that I serve for blessing. So I give Him the glory, honor and praise.
To friends who called, flocked the hospital room, and just stood in the gap with prayers, thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Metty, Mamaaa & Familia, Congratulations to you all.

January

Anonymous said...

Metty,
may I also offer my "hongera sana, sana" and may God truly bless you and mama as you begin again the joy (and trials) of raising up a young one in the ways of the Lord. My God's richest blessings be yours as you surround this precious life with love and care.
mzee mzima

Christian Bwaya said...

May God bless you (parents) and the baby. Congratulations.

Waving...

Rundugai said...

Metty,
Hongera sana na mupatie huyo Mama hongera zake na mgeni wetu huyo
I wish u all the best.

Subi Nukta said...

Hongera sana Metty kwa baraka ya mwana katika familia. Mjaaliwe baraka tele.
Nimefurahia habari za safari yako, nami nilikuwa huko nilipuyanga maeneo kweli kweli ila tu sikufika kanda ya Ziwa...

Egidio Ndabagoye said...

Hongereni sana.

Anonymous said...

Hi Metty and Julie,

Hongereni sana kwa ujio huo; Mungu azidi kuwabariki.

Patrick na familia