Monday, July 07, 2008

Bongo Series: The Vacation Overview

In my last post I hinted that I was feeling burned out about this whole blogging thing. Unlike someone like Michuzi who could pull contents from his line of work, mine requires going an extra mile. Well, that extra kilometer sometimes tolls your mind.

I had to take a break.

However, I did also take a literal break. Where else could Bongolanders like me take a nice little vacation? ….You guessed it right.

So in the next few days…or weeks…I will open my diary for you. I will try to reflect on issues I saw firsthand.

Despite pressing family issues that I had to attend to, the vacation in Tanzania was wonderful. It opened my eyes to positive changes happening in Bongoland and negative things alike. Three weeks in Tanzania wasn’t adequate in my mind, but that time was enough to open my eyes.

So come along in the next few days....

No comments: